Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I was in an mmorpg with another girl and two guys. I don't remember a lot of the dream, but one of the guys was blond and sweet, but also had a patch of dark personality. I thought he was cute. The game had options to change my character's armor appearance, as all characters did. These armors were free and already in inventory, but you could still purchase expensive armors from the cash shop. My character look very much like Isica, and possibly was her from the MLR world. The guys and girls had the same outfit styles, but differed when worn so girl clothes would be feminine. I changed my clothes one day and met up with my group to socialize. The platinum blond boy noticed me and gave me a hug for the first time. The armor revealed more skin than my old one, and was more feminine in cut. He asked which armor I wore, and I told him, but he said it was the same one he was wearing and it would've been a tanktop instead of the sleeveless shirt I wore. I looked into my inventory and saw most of my clothes were tanktops. Another day came and I changed my outfit again. This time, I ran only into him and he took my head in his hands and kissed me until my heart fluttered violently in my chest. When he let go, he confessed he'd been wanting to do that and asked which outfit was this one. His reply in turn to mine was it was suppose to have a tanktop for the upper armor. Behind him, a girl cleared her throat for attention and I realized he wasn't alone. Three girls in fluffy armor dresses sat on bleachers, and he retook his seat between two of the girls, asking me to join. I sat next to the last girl beside him. They seemed to not like me, possibly because one of them had a crush on him. On another occasion I logged in, it was my birthday. I was happy to escape the real world and their expectations for birthdays, but this log in didn't go well, as huge monsters came after me. My clothes this time were poofy and clean- it was a poofy dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates