Thursday, February 16, 2012

I travelled with four adventurers, who were also fighters. We visited various locations and each one was character specific, as only one character could see the darkness-- the monsters that came up. I was with Lightning in Final Fantasy XIII, a young, cute blond man, and a tomboyish girl who wore a long cloak. We ran from loctation to location seeking out and fighting these shadow monsters. The first location was Lightning's, as she could see the creatures. She directed us with words as she fought along side us. We followed Lightning through buildings in small cities and up elevators. Next was the blond's; we followed his instruction as we did Lightning's at first, though I wasn't sure whether once a character could see the monsters, the monsters would always be visible from that point on. I got that impression though. Next they revealed themselves to the cloaked girl once we climbed another elevator. We went down a flight of concrete stairs in a little town with dirt roads. We made our way to the rural area, stopping by a diner along the road. I was chosen to get information from the middle-aged, farmer waiter. I dressed up in short overalls and red lipstick and had blond hair in pigtails. I used a fake Southern accent as I talked with the waiter, making light conversation. As soon as the waiter left, I rushed out and regrouped with my friends by his garage. As o stepped closer to them, my heart raced in knowing it was my turn to lead. The monsters came out of the ground and I called out their location and the amount we faced. When we vanquished them, Lightning fell to the ground in weakness. She was dying as I held her up. The last words she said were, "tell Malchior I love him." She'd been in love with someone else in the first game, and now she loved her other male friend. Then I woke up.

After hanging around with the girls from girl's night, I went to a family event, but I was alone with many people. In the dream, I saw Nica's dad and Bing's dad meet each other. They looked very much like their child. There was a banquet table prepared and I ate by myself, though I eyed the valentines day heart-shaped muffins. After eating, they were almost gone. I took one heart with red sprinkles, and another that was fish-shaped. The lady watching the muffins pointed to that one and told me it was her favourite, so I tried it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates