Monday, February 13, 2012

I had three dreams today. In the first, I was with my family and my aunts and uncles and cousins, specifically the ones I see in church. We were at a hotel place and went downstairs and we took the elevator which swirled in a spiral to go up and down. My aunt was comfy in a chair in the lounge and my mom needed the washroom so I followed. The bathroom were for one at a time. My mom did her business and came out after she flushed. Behind her, the toilet started flooding. Luckily, it was inside a basin room, but it flooded fast in a dark brown water colour. I was picking up the charm bracelets I that fell off me, because I cherished them. We told my aunt and she got up from her chair, telling us we should get out quickly so we piled into the elevator, stopping it for one lady who caught it before we went down. The young lady pointed out that it swirled faster when it went downwards. It felt scary. On the ground floor, I don't remember what happened but I ran across fountains and pools, falling in, swimming through half of them and getting wet as I rushed through fountains.

My next dream I went for pizza with Shortbread and Wafer, and at the store, I couldn't decide what I wanted. I was torn between a cheesy pizza pocket and sweet chili chicken. In the glass display case in front of us, there was a black fly, which I didn't mind much, then there was a huge white bug, like a wasp except white and black. It was foreign and scary. The cashier asked what I wanted, so I told her sweet chili chicken, fearing the white wasp touched the pocket, but the cashier came back with a fresh new pocket. As she sliced it in half, I worried more white bugs could be in it.

My next dream I was with Gaufrette and Sugar. We were sitting at an outdoor theatre ready to watch a movie. Before all this, Russell Peters interviewed two people, one being a black, outgoing kid named Brian. Through the lines we heard it was a Filipino movie and we ditched our seating to wander the area. First we went to Michaels because Gaufrette had something to return. I went in circles in that store, looking for charms for Wafer and Shortbread. Afterwards, because it was near Gaufrette's school, she led to this glass lobby, calling up some friends. While we waited for everyone to gather, this cute, dirty blond boy came up to me and asked me for his candy. I didn't know or recognize him. He said we met yesterday and I promised him strange candy. I didn't know what he was talking about, and tried hard to remember. When I vaguely did, he got frustrated and left. I turned to Gaufrette and Sugar, and they nodded saying yes, we did meet. Everyone gathered and we piled into a bus on our way somewhere. Beside us now were ChocoChip and Snickerdoodle. ChocoChip was trying to figure out what gem to associate me with and Snickerdoodle suggested peridot. ChocoChip said she thought of that, but matched it with a pattern of a word that didn't suit me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates