Monday, February 27, 2012

The two parts of my dreams I remember were disappointing. In one dream I went to Anime North held at a little, rundown house from outside, but was much larger and modern inside. It was early so I was near the beginning of the line, and I went in easily. It was Saturday morning and cloudy and grey. I got in and a few minutes later Cookie did too as I realized I changed my mind about complying. I was embarrassed to cosplay in the beginning by myself, but I realized Shortbread and her sister and her friend's would all cosplay today. I told Cookie this and he took me by the hand as we exited to go get my costume.

My second dream I was at Cookie's house with his parents. I don't remember why I needed it but Cookie's mom asked her husband to bake a complex cake for me. He was not happy as he got to work. Also she said I could clean their storage room and be paid a fee, but changed her mind this day and told me she hired a professional group to do it. I felt a part of me sink, since it took too long for me to start the task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates