Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I was cleaning Cookie's sister's friend's house. I was asked to wash a few dishes so I took them to the sink downstairs in a mudroom. As I washed and the room became an outdoor space. It soon became night time and I knocked on a neighbour's door, asking to turn on their outdoor light. I had a lot of dishes to wash still. Soon a man came out and chatted lightly with me, stopping short when he saw an entourage of dark skinned men walk through. He said the lead man was Jay-Z, so he stopped him and chatted while I washed. After most of the dishes were done, I asked for his picture, and took one with my cell. He asked to see his picture and I looked through my digital camera for it but couldn't find it.

Somewhere in the second dream, it continued from the first, but as I washed dishes, Cookie came to pick me up and waited in the hall of a store we were in. I turned away then back to him and he made a mess of papers on the floor. Somehow after that, the dream rewound and Cookie and I were in a tent, where we played video or board games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates