Sunday, November 29, 2009

I felt the effects of adventure where my head was fast, but I don't remember much. The parts I remember were being in a dark place, running away from something chasing me. I recall, in that dark room, there was a man with chin length hair that clung onto me. I made it home, to my room that looked like it was in 9 L, except I had a balcony in my room. (Another recall of this dream that may be more truthful is that I was from a dark room with many people. We were together for something. I escaped and ran home.) I woke up to my mom, who was calling me awake. The sky was blueish, but more grey. She was putting clothes away in my closest and told me someone was looking for me. I thought to myself that I needed to hide. I began looking for a hiding place. I was looking at the three places in Baldur's Gate II, where the Drow wanted you to do something for them in the Underdark. I chose the Koa-Tua lair, and once I moved, my body's invisibility spell would wear off and the lizard men would be able to see me.

I was doing printmaking- something for Shortbread. It was a print of Death the Kid from Soul Eater. I messed up on his name, so that it would print backwards. I already etched the plate; now I needed to restart, I told Shortbread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates