Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My first dream, I was with family. My mom and I waited for my aunt to come because she knew what to do about my hurt feet. My mom told me she'd be a bit late because her husband got hurt while riding a bicycle. My aunt came and she was sad, so when she sat next to me, I didn't know whether I should hug her, so I did and she started crying. After she was okay, she took a bowl of hot water and a cloth. I was afraid my feet would be burned as she dabbed it on, but I was ready to feel the pain, imagining how it would feel when they came in contact.

In my second dream, I was with this child's family. My family was there too. We sat at the dining and living room waiting for important guests to show up. The toddler in the dream had a teacher who lived with him in this house. On the front door, there were signs that the house was being rented out.

In my third dream, I was at an outdoor plaza waiting for Shortbread and Wafer. We were going to eat a meal together at this restaurant. I went there and couldn't find anyone so I wandered on my own a bit. I had brought another cell phone with me that was a virtual reality toy. I played it and looked up to one floor of a glass office building. I was there instantly. I wandered from the wing I was in and found a bathroom. I went in and heard the shower running so I went to check it out, finding the stall empty. There was someone in the washroom though. I met with him, and we left the washroom together. And we walked, when another dude came to view, I hid in a doorway and hoped the dude didn't tell I was there. He didn't, but he said that "Matt" was here too. I realized I was Matt, making sense to what I wore suddenly, and made a dash for it to escape. When I was out of the simulation, I went to the restaurant again and found Wafer. Shortbread soon appeared and she asked how long have I been here. I told her I was here all day because I thought we were meeting at lunch. She seemed a little angry in a joke-serious way, telling me to give her my phone. I did, and as we walked into the restaurant, I talked about wanting my other phone back. I was reluctant to tell her it was a Death Note game. (I'm not a fan of Death Note).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates