Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I can't remember much of my first dream. I was with this guy who was my partner and two older people. There were things we did before what I'll be describing, but I don't remember at all. My partner and I sat down on little plastic chairs and a band went over our lap like in a roller coaster. Because my partner was going to do the dirty work of the mission, I was told to pilot the helicopter. I freaked out; i'm afraid of heights and to put someone in my hands while flying was more stress. Regardless, the two older people gave me the steering wheel, which was on the band of the thing they put over our laps, telling me it'll be fine. Even my partner was confident in me. The other group started their run, and we were to fly after them so my partner could get his work done. They gave me instruction on how fly, and what to do next as we lifted off. I remember hearing in movies that to go up, pull the steering wheel up, so I did gently. It seemed easier than I thought. While up in the air, I remembered my mom telling me to look out for the things in my pockets so they don't fall. We landed safely; I was relieved. It seemed like we never left the livingroom, which had white tiled flooring, and a gold framed sofa with red cushions. The room was well lit with natural sun. Through this dream, I felt like I was in Maka Albarn's body (she's from Soul Eater).

I was with [Butter]. He was different from when I remembered him last. He wasn't manipulative and was gentle. I met him at my residence, which was an apartment. I we went into my room, which was filled with sunlight since my room had a balcony. My bed sheets were clean and white. We used the bed as a desk. He asked me if I had his new number; I said that I thought so but we traded phone numbers anyway. My room mate, who was well built and male comes in, asking for a light. I had a lighter so I tried using it but the flames scared me. The flame became big when I lit it up. I closed it and set it down. When I looked up again, it was Cookie on the bed talking to my room mate. He said that happens with lighters and I shouldn't play with it. My phone rang and I answered it. It was my sister. She told me that my two cousins were rebelling so they could keep their boyfriends. She also told me that they were picking me up soon for my birthday, which we'd celebrate mine, Cookie's and my cousin's together. We went out to a restaurant and went to the back, which wasn't restaurant-like. My cousin from a different family was there, telling us that she had been busy and haven't had a bath. The place looked like someone's kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates