Sunday, November 22, 2009

I sat out in the front steps of my house with my sister and two of my cousins. We were looking at the green field ahead of us and a tree. There were Indians... two females from India who were taking either fruits or flowers from the tree. I noticed the flowers on the tree were Gaillardias. The tree owner, our neighbour, came out and chased them away, yelling. He ten came to us to talk. I had my clipboard with papers and a small, golden dictionary. I had gaillardias tucked between the pages of my clipboard and I was afraid he'd notice them sticking out. I pulled them out where tehy were seen and crushed them in my hand. I saw a flower fall beside my leg and was relieved to find it was purple; on our lawn, we have some of these flowers. The farmer talked to us, but he was also inspecting us, to catch us as thieves of his tree. He talked bout the people stealing from his tree and the security system he set up. When he left us, we went inside and met with the rest of our relatives, minus one family. We all sat to eat and my aunt called her daughter to ask how the press was (the newspapers). We were making soup. My cousin said it was popular with the press and went well. I wondered to myself, how you flag down press. Before ths scene, the cousins I grew up closest to and I were making decorations with bottles and water. We put round, red things that were candy in a bottle of liquid and saw it float up and down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates