Friday, November 6, 2009

I was at a communal residence home for arts students, but in the kitchen type setting. There was a clear glass around the kitchen, boxing it in, and I was there for a while. The phone signal was horrible. Flan was there, just outside the glass kitchen, and at the orange sofas just outside of it. He was working on his laptop. I was calling Cookie, and I finally got through. I was talking to him at the kitchen table beside the glass boxed kitchen. Flan came up to me and I wanted a hug, but I didn't tell him. He gave me one without me even hinting for one. My mom was calling from home, so I answered, but I was worried 'cause I left Cookie on the other line. I tried rushing my conversation with my mom. I looked to the row of three computers beside the table we stood at. There was a mini screen beside a computer. I remember I moved it once. I remember my dad used it to watch tv while he worked on his computer work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates