Saturday, November 14, 2009

I had a few dreams, but three I'm sure I definitely had. I don't remember the first of the three anymore, but in the second, I was given a package by my mom. Inside it was a letter and a few things from the events described in the letter. I read it, and as I did, I saw pictures of the people described in the letter. They were all at the beach. The ones I can remember most were the two groups at the end. One was a couple and the other had three guys who were best friends.

In my last dream, I was a princess. It was announced that a contest was being held to find my favourite/the most beautiful flower. I don't know what the prize was, but I knew exactly what I was looking for: a Gaillardia. I went to a stall which had a shy, poor, young woman. I looked at her flowers and pointed out the ones which caught my eye. There were rich violet coloured flowers and I told her that I'd give her a hint. I was still looking for my Gaillardias, but I still was looking at other flowers in case they weren't in the kingdom. I felt bad because I felt like someone overheard me give a hint. I was debating whether I should give her a hint too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates