Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I was looking for Justin Law from Soul Eater in a big hurry, running to find him. I was in a cylinder-shaped stairwell that went on and on endlessly, and I was running downward. At times, my view point wouls switch to him too; he was also in a hurry. There was a time I came across a room in the centre of the brick staircase that spiraled down. In this room, there was a desk, and above it on the wall, there was a picture of each deathscythe with their name, and notes on their personality, as well as quirks under each photograph. There was this young man around his 20s that caught my attention. He looked serious and he wore glasses. In his list, it said "fashion police". I remember (in my dream's memory) that he didn't like Justin very much. He made a comment before, about what Justin wore. The room was a dark one, and I was an enemy of the location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates