Saturday, December 5, 2009

I was at someone's house-- my aunt's house that didn't look like hers. There were people there too. At first, I was at the backyard watching television and a movie trailer was going on. I watched it and it came to a part where the parents and two sons were alseep but moving. They were in their underwear, standing and huging each other. I jumped when my dad walked outside, afraid I'd get into trouble for seeing these people in underwear. Inside, there was a room I went to It was dark, and I didn't quite remember what was in there. Everyone in the housse was called to meet in one room. I saw my mom and went to her.

We were gathered outside at a dark place with a hole in the ground. I don't remember who these people were that I was with, but we were on a mission and it took place in the hole. Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss was there; he said that he'd go down the hole first. In the hole was lots of deep water and some ground that didn't get submerged by water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates