Friday, December 25, 2009

I was at a school like university, but it was like a private school. We were split by genders and it seemed like it was orientation week. I was in my room. It had a nice view of the field. I got a knock on my door and Wafer came in with a little boy. I didn't want to be rude, but I also wanted to be alone; I let them stay until they I had to leave. While they were with me, I watched the crowd of people in the dark. It was late and the floor was lit by streetlight. When they were done, we left my room to wash up. We went down a flight of stairs to the main floor. I don't know what happened to the boy, but Wafer and I split up when she went down more stairs to see her boyfriend. I went into the washroom, to a stall to use the toilet. Outside my door were three girls who were talking. They had a videotape of another student that they bullied. I think it was a video of one of my friends. I opened the stall door and grabbed it from them. They went silent. I walked away after giving them an angry look. I went to the sinks to wash my hands and face. There was a black, male student who was encouraging samples of a make up product he sold. He was flirting with another student of his race. I tried some of the orange makeup on. I couldn't get it to blend on my face well. My mom found me in the washroom and we left to the main floor hall. We went downstairs to the floor Wafer disappeared down earlier. It was old and falling apart. The air was musky and the light was as if there smokers in a bar. End of the first dream.

I don't remember how this dream began. I was with my family again. We were going down this slide thing like an esophagus. There obstacles in the way that we dodged on the way down. There was this cart thing that I was given control of, that I was riding in. I picked up speed until the end of the line, where I couldn't tell whether it was a glass elevator or it didn't have a bottom and was a long way down. We landed somewhere dark with red lighting. We had to open the door and get though but to do that, we hand to solve the first puzzle; kill all the ants. They were large ants and my cousin found out that they hide in a branch of a vegetable plant. We killed them as they appeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates