Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I was in a room that looked similar to the one I lived in for 3rd year university, but in the place of my desk was a large television that played static. I was grouchy and didn't want to be bothereed. The window in my room was on a better level-- It wasn't in the basement anymore, but on the first floor. I sat on the floor beside the telecision. I don't remember what I was doing, but I heard from outside commotion that an accident occured and someone's hand (I don't know whether it was an adult or a child) was cut off by a lawn mower. I didn't leave my room but I was scared. It was bringing memories back to me. A little while passed, but I don't remember whether it was more than one hour or more than a day. As I was sitting on the floor beside the television, I heard a commotion outside my window. The same accident occured but this time, to a child or youth. I continued to hid in my room as time continued forward. After a while, I heard another commotion happene, but this time, I caught a name of the person who was in the lawn mower accident. I ran out of my room and out the door of the house to see Justin Law from Soul Eater standing there, holding his arm with a pained expression. I ran to him in panic, looking on myself for anything to tie around his wrist and use as a tourniquet. I was breathing in fast, short breaths-- I never wanted to come across seeing this again. As I tied his right hand, I shook. I could feel the same fear that I felt when this accident happened (in real life). Some days later, I assume, there was some kind of gathering of people-- a party, maybe. There were many people in this indoor space; I wandered through these people, not looking for anyone or anything in particular until I came across the dining room. There was a long, wooden table that was empty; it didn't have any food or decorations as a party would have. On the left side sat Justin, with a hand hilding his bandaged right wrist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates