Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was with Wafer in a school. We had a gun and were shooting people; I don't remember if they were after us and if the bullets were harmless. Some short time passed and an alarm rang; I don't know if it was a silent alarm. I was deciding whether I should stay and die, or run but my chances were low of escaping. I ran, telling Wafer I'll meet her outside. I came to my room, grabbing my bag and stuffing things I needed into it. Just before leaving, I grabbed a bag of Cookie's and Wafer's presents (in real life: that I had wrapped the day before). I ran out into the snow, climbing up the dunes, ready for the explosion that came... But the explosions were from several glowing, orange balls of electricity that, when glowing lines attached to them reached the ground, caused the explosion. These balls floated high in the air, about thirty feet. It was the end of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates