Sunday, May 31, 2009

I was in a change room much like the ones with had in the middle school I attended. Each booth was divided and each area had a shower on one side, and a sink, counter top and mirror on the other. I was mirror, getting myself ready. Another cosplayer passed by me, but I don't remember if I conversed with them. I walked out of the washroom and into the mess of cosplayers crossing the street at a crosswalk. While crossing, the view switched to something aerial, and I could see myself rushing past two others with long, bright red hair. When I reached the other end, I went to some sports bleachers as I thought to myself on how I should make myself different and identifyable from the others who were also cosplayed as Luke from Tales of the Abyss. When I sat down, I decided I'd be Luke (SPOILER)from the end of the game/anime when he decided to show his face after two years. I was dressed in a maroon, hooded cape that his group wore when they wandered around a snowy area in Auldrant ("Auldrant" is their "Earth").

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates