Sunday, May 24, 2009

I sat in a room with my family. It was dim and the door was slightly opened. There were red couches and plants around us. We sat with our heads bowed and a ghost came in, wandered around the room and left out the door it entered. I went to the door to look where it went, but my uncle said to keep the door nearly closed. Another ghost came in when I sat down. There were ghosts passing the hallways.

I remember another part where we were packing our four suitcases into the back of our car. My mom's didn't fit until we closed the zipper to the bottom compartment.

We sat again in a room with our father's side of the family gathered. Everyone was seated and given a capsule to eat. I didn't eat mine, but held onto it. Then we were given another capsule. These capsules were clear and frosted, but this one had green stuff inside. I held onto it again and it was lunch time. I ate my lunch, then the capsules in the order I was given them. My aunt, who's the pastor's wife, took out a capsule with red stuff inside. As she took this out, I went to the washroom. When I went out, one of my cousin's ran to where I was (in the hall where the people of our generation were hanging out) and yelled, "there's something wrong with the adults!" We all ran down the stairs to the basement room where we ate lunch. The parents all were passed out over the couches and furniture. I was afraid. Were the capsules poisoned? My first instinct was to try and vomit the capsules out. As I stuck my fingers down my throat, I thought about swallowing a large amount of salt, but I had no luck in clearing my system of the capsules.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates