Sunday, May 10, 2009

There was a toddler boy that I took care of when I went to San Diego this past summer. He was in this dream. We were in the Philippines and I sat down on a couch with my mother. This boy, I dubbed "Squishy" when I visited and played with him, came to me but he was a little taller than I last saw him and still squishy. It was time to eat so we went to the table covered in food. Squishy wanted rice, so he tipped over the rice pot. Next thing I knew, he was on the ground unconscious. I thought he had a heart attack as he lay in a pool of liquid (I don't remember what colour it was). It happened all too fast. I was wiping the floor with two of my cousins. The people around me talked; they said he hit his head on the edge of the hot pot. I started crying; I felt he was in a serious condition. My cousin-- his mother-- fell to the floor beside me. She was devastated.

In the next dream, I was still sad from the previous dream. One of my cousins and I had been chosen to put a little skit in front of three people whom I didn't know. They were students who seemed popular. My cousin started acting, but I didn't know what to do. She whispered to me to improvise when I told her, but I didn't feel like it. One of the two girls, we were acting before, said, "They're wasting our DHT." At that point, I ran away, hurting inside because of Squishy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates