Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two of my cousins and I had signed up for lessons and classes that were were interested as well as academic. We gathered around the kitchen with my aunt and my mom, dad and sister and we decided to ditch our last class. We boarded a speedy train. As we started to move, something started to chase us so my cousin suggested to get off at the next stop. When we arrived, I opened the door, which opened a little differently from normal doors, and everyone got out except for my cousin. As the train left, my aunt started crying as my cousin's face left our view; she had a sad yet satisfied grin on her face. I can't remember after that.

I was at a castle with people, but I don't remember with who. It was dark and haunted, I suppose, but we continued to the treasure room. There were two babies on the floor, wrapped up in cloth; they looked like Edmund and Gambino from [GaiaOnline]. It seems like the babies were the only survivors of the last group that walked in. We reached the treasure room and I don't remember if we took something; I think I did. The next thing I knew, I was being chased. I ran out the window and clasped on to the ledge below. The pearl I held I ground on the bricks of the outer castle wall, destroying it as I dangled. I climbed around the castle wall, scaling it for a way to get down, but everything was too high off the floor. I scaled to the entrance in time to see Estelle and Flynn from Tales of Vesperia run into the castle with two others. I yelled for Estelle, then Flynn and one of the other two heard my cries and stopped. The others came out and Flynn went below me, ready to catch me as I climbed down slowly. I fell on him and all the while as I climbed down, he spoke comforting things to ease my fear (I am afraid of heights and especially falling). Strangely, I had found holding onto the ledge as Flynn caught me effortless, as if I had enough strength to get down by myself. I also realized that I wasn't so high off the ground when Flynn caught me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates