Thursday, May 21, 2009

No memory where this dream starts. I was filling papers with a boy who I think is EggTart. We went swimming later on and I was with two other friends, one boy and a girl. I wanted to try the deep end so I started slinking in that direction while everyone else was in the shallow end. When I got there, I realized I could stand and still have my head above the water. I started practicing to swim back and forth in that area. When the boy left, the girl and I swam together.

I woke up from sleeping (in the dream) and called Cookie. He answered but got disconnected since something was wrong with the cellphone satellites. I kept trying to dial but messed up his number each time. When I got it right, I went to the kitchen as it dialed. It was misty and foggy outside. The house was half buried in land of yellow grass, mud and sediments. There use to be snow on it. Four of the school elders from my high school gathered and they were walking around on the grassy mess. I got through to Cookie. I  asked if the condition of the world meant that he had no work but then I realized he might end up having to clean it up since he was in the construction business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates