Friday, June 12, 2009

It was like I was back in high school, in Food and Nutrition class. My friend from elementary school was there (not a friend in the present day), a person from anime club and another who I don't know. Ms. Watkins, our teacher, separated us into groups and told me I was with Ramandeep, and we had to bake a cake and make a poster to sell it after designing it (its appearance). After class ended, it was just me and the guy from anime club and the other guy. He had his laptop and was playing music. I asked him what song it was and looked at hi screen to see it was "Scarlet" from Ayashi no Ceres. It sounded familiar. With class ended, I wondered how I'd get to class on Monday; I resided in the Philippines.

In my next dream, I was with the cousins from my dad's side. We were outside an ancient site- now a tourist area. I can't remember what happened. I was back at school. My partner did nothing on the project, so I gave her what I did and told her what the poster should look like and what our cake would look like (the bottom would be chocolate and the top would be vanilla).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates