Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There were two parts to this dream. I've completely forgot the first part, but I was alone in the second part.

I was walking to a forest area to avoid crossing paths with someone who I can't remember. I passed a group of girls and went to my dorm house. I turned on the music player. The first song, I didn't want to listen to so I changed it. The second song, I chose to listen to. The lyrics were something like, "I love her, I love him." When these songs played, there was a hologram visual that appeared of the singer singing from the music video. The singer was African; she was neither Rhianna or Beyonce, but she was a popular singer. She had short hair and the voice of Brandy. She was kneeling and was sad as she sang. I hugged her as I thought, "I know how you feel."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates