Monday, June 22, 2009

I had two dreams.

There was a vampire whom I fell in love with and loved me back. He put me through a trial of our love. He was as good looking as Alucard from Hellsing; tall and handsome. I wore an old-fashion dress; it was creme coloured. I was put in a tight room where I was required to crawl and touch one of the glowing circles (which were written in runes and were buttons) to escape; what the other option did, I don't remember. There were others who took this trial before me. They were also the vampire's prisoners. I was present for these trials (maybe the other button was to save me?) which happened daily. The vampire told me what would happen if I chose each button (each were 7" in diameter)-- I would forever live with him and become his vampiress in one, and the other would let me go and I would remain human. To his sadness and anger, I chose the yellow glowing circular button that released me as his beloved prisoner. As I ran with all my strength to the exit of the castle, I left a heartache and minor fear as I heard a cry of sadness ring throughout the castle. I ran through the ballroom where we danced together a previous day before. I feared he would come after me, but I knew him well enough that he would respect the choices he gave me, especially if I chose to escape.

I ran to my house and found piles of garbage bags at the doorstep. I guess my aunt and uncle didn't clear away the garbage, since they were house sitting while my family left for a month. I was dressed in my normal casual getup: jeans, a sweater and t-shirt. While I was cleaning away the trash, my family came home and joined me. When we entered the kitchen, I put my backpack on the table, as I usually do after work, while my mom checked the phone to see who called. I had the intention of going to Shortbread's house as soon as I packed another bag to sleep over at her house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates