Thursday, January 29, 2009

I had a dream where I at my aunt's house and I was waiting outside in our 4x4. I got bored and wanted to turn the radio on so I turned the keys but it started the car instead and the car started to move. I struggled to get in between the seats to the brakes, but I couldn't fit until I finally reached them and the car stopped. I got out and walked to the wooden bridge on their property. I saw something that attacked me so I shot arrows at it. As I shot at it, more arrows would fall out. I looted it just like in RPGs. I walked back to my aunt's house and inside to where my sister, mom, dad and all my other aunts and uncles were huddled around the television for karaoke. I sat down beside my parents and started to (but didn't) nap. I had the urge to sing "Just Once" by James Ingram. As my sister kept choosing, my cousins all came into the room. They started talking. I went through my sister's purse to find pictures of proof that my sister was being blackmailed into doing things for my aunts and uncles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates