Friday, January 2, 2009

I was with my mom and we were going on a trip. We went on an airplane, but it wasn't a regular airplane that travelled the globe, it could go into space. We went somewhere on it, and I was playing my boyfriend's PSP (which he has given to me in real life). We stopped somewhere and then I went fuzzy to what happened at this part of the dream. Next I remember being in an electronics shop.. in an aisle in there. There was this guy. I don't remember his intention, but I remember we got into a fight. I did some kind of move, then we were back to back as I looped my arms around his and held him up with my strength. Cookie was there, and he ran to get help. I dragged the man to security people still with the man on my back. My mom and I went back on the airplane to go home. I realized that I didn't notice when we first when on the airplane that I didn't feel it tip. I figured it was because I was playing PSP. I was aware now that it would tip, and I was fearful as I played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on it. The airplane stopped at a stop over and it looked like a space station like in Star Wars. My mom said something and she wasn't very happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates