Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We lived in a town house. The upstairs floor was an office with people, while the downstairs floor was a doctor's office. Cookie and I lived together and my mom came to live with us, who lived in the middle floor. It was time for bed. To make my mom happy, Cookie slept on the floor and my mom and I slept on the bed together. There was a time when the upstairs office called me somewhere, but I didn't hear where because someone was loud. I ran to get ready and found old melted elastic band pieces in my hair. While I got ready, my mom was combing them away. She was making me angry.

Another dream involved praying time with my mom and sister. I hated those times. My mom asked my sister to get something from the sleeping room. The room was round like inside a dryer but was padded and white with beds. My sister and I went into that room to find our mom's purse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates