Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I barely can remember my dreams. In this dream, there was this guy who had a severed chest from the anatomy lab. He was going through it and I remember being sick about it. That's all I remember.

The next dream, I had a little power, like I was an important person to the place. The place was outdoor of a hotel-like place. The outdoor area was like a patio with everything made of dark wood. I learned one of our visitors was sick so I went to go see them. They were staying at the lower floor with glass door-windows. There were two girls; the elderly one in the bed. I went to see the elderly one before the younger lady asked me to help her carry something to the bed. I helped.

Next dream, I think this was, I was sitting at a high school talent show. The diva girl who lives here at the same residence house, she was in the show with a bunch of other girls cheerleading in cheerleading outfits. They did cheers with pompoms but nothing truly entertaining- no flips, tosses, etc. At the end I noticed the girl stuffed her boots with brown paper towels. She bent down once more at the end of her performance to stuff them back in while everyone else was clapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates