Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shortbread, Gaufrette (or Wafer.. I can't remember who exactly) and I... We went somewhere, a store in the slums. We ate somewhere, I think. In the slums, it was dirty and dark. It looked like after a natural disaster with things still intact. Cookie came in and we went to the store beside the one we were in. It had games, as well as weird trinkets and knives, I believe. I sat beside Cookie at the couches beside the cashier. Shortbread and Gaufrette went to look at the knives and after a while, I went with them. After this, we went back to someone's house. It was a small house, but I got to see a room. The house was lit dimly, but had a yellowy tint. Something was going on between Shortbread and Cookie. They were angry at each other. I didn't know how strong it was until we were planning on going somewhere. Cookie got into the wheel of the vehicle and Gaufrette and I went into the back seats. Shortbread was coming, but Cookie started the engine and started driving. It seemed like he was going to drive away without her. I opened my door and jumped out of the car, and ran to stand in front of Shortbread because the car had turned around and started driving towards us without stopping. I started bawling, seeing my two best friends in the world hate each other and I didn't know what to do. As the car came closer, I fell to the ground still crying.

The next dream I had, I was back in the slums with Gaufrette. We walked into the streets to two older ladies talking. They spoke to us. A group of men started coming towards us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates