Thursday, January 8, 2009

I can't remember how this started. Kitty and Hent were busy at school so I followed Konny. He asked me if he wanted to go to the (name) high school. I said sure, and followed him through the halls into a mall (they were connected). I watched Konny look through a store, then we decided to leave. We exited the mall through its front enterance and into the parking lot. I have a problem with my leg so I fell down the stairs while exiting. Konny helped me up and took my heavy backpack. As we continued to walk to... what I feel was his car, I tried to hook my arm through his but he slid my arm off his. It was a reflex to hook arms, so I didn't notice until I touched his. We kept walking. Soah ran to me, and asked if he could talk to me for a minute. We walked away while Konny waited. Soah was talking to me about how he was watching us and had the impression that I was going to cheat. He reminded me of Axel waiting for me at home in our home town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates