Monday, February 2, 2009

I took my baby out for a walk on a grey coloured day, through old, soon to fall apart, apartment buildings. He sat in a stroller as we went onto an elevator of an apartment. The elevator doors were no longer there so we could see the floors rise above us and the floors below come to reach our level. There was this stranger.. and something about him wasn't right. I don't remember well, but I was afraid and we saw the stranger eye us as we passed him standing on his floor. We reached the ground floor finally, and I took my baby around the small area of greying buildings. I don't remember what happened in between, but I took my baby to the foyer of an apartment building. What I remember next is being away from the foyer and realizing that I had left the stroller and my baby somewhere. I raced back to the foyer, but he wasn't there. I ran around the area screaming "Friedger!" but I couldn't find him. I ran into this black man who told me not to kick a pipe on the floor, but I did while running. I chased after it and returned it to its position because the guy warned me about the policemen who wouldn't be pleased about the pipe moving. I don't remember what happened after, but somehow I met with the superintenant of the foyer who returned Friedger to me. I went home to my husband who wasn't Axel or Axel of E.P.I.C or had any features of both Axels at all. I told him that I lost Friedger but the superintenant returned him. I don't remember his reaction. We were in the kitchen, and it looked much like Arika's living room/kitchen. Axel's mom, however, appeared. She was showing me a wedding ceremony in a cultural magazine and was giving me suggestions about our wedding. The picture involved a woman in bright clothing kneeling in front of a man who knelt behind her. He was placing something on her, and I was reminded of being told of a wedding where the bride's hair was cut as part of the ceremony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates