Saturday, February 21, 2009

My family was at our old apartment home; my dad was in the bedroom and my mom was outside. My sister and I were in the living room trying to assemble a hot tub kind of bathtub. My sister put food in the microwave, and because you could put something under the microwave to cook food, I also put something in that compartment. She didn't know I put something there. We left the food to cook while we assembled. When we couldn't figure the bath out anymore, my sister said she would take a bath in it first. As she did I looked through our old boxes of stuff. I found old toys and picked up one that was my sister's. It required batteries and I didn't think it would work, but it started singing "You're my honey bunch, sugar plum...". My sister finished finally and I showed her the toy. I saw the microwave in flames, and there weren't any fire alarms sounding. My sister ran to try and open it. I gave her a spatula to pry it open when she tried with her hands. I gave her a cup of cold water to cool her fingers 'cause that's what I thought our mom would do. My sister opened the door and yelled at me, "you're not suppose to put two things in!" She was talking about the food. Our parents came in and started yelling at her, but I kept crying and yelled to put the blame on me 'cause it was my fault. It was always my fault.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates