Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cookie took me to his job 'cause his coworkers had to stay there for the night. It was an underground place, as if it was carved out of sand. It also had a kitchen, but the kitchen was like our modern day homes. With guys behind me, I turned around to use the sink behind to brush my teeth. I found toothpaste, but I was looking for something else. I knew what it was, so I asked Cookie's boss who stopped to listen to me ask for something, but when I talked to him, the item slipped my mind and I had to make up for it by asking if there was any dental floss instead. After this, I went to Cookie who was sitting in the sandy living room, playing PSP. I asked him some things, but I don't remember what.

My cousins and sister and I were at a beach. I was sitting in this structure made of sticks above the water, and my sister, and one of our cousins come to us. The oldest of the cousins come and sit behind me looking at something I had. My mom told us to put sunblock lotion so tried to look for some, but I couldn't find any and was afraid I'd be darker than Cookie when I saw him next. Our uncle made us sit in a circle on a grassy area, and he gave me a gift bag from his mother, who I didn't know who she was. I thanked him and opened it and it was something big and lovely. I went to put it on the stick structure and came back to join the circle to find that there was something more in the gift bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates