Friday, August 20, 2010

The people who live I'm our basement had to leave for a while, so they let us use the master bedroom downstairs. My sister and I were in there for a little while; then it grew hot. I went into the hall and a dog was barking with it's head in the window and through the broken screen. I went to it and closed the window shut. The guy who is the boyfriend of the tenant downstairs told me from outside that the dog doesn't like having the window shut, but I told him I gave it no choice. The guy was inside the next minute and my mom, dad and I looked through a box of our old stuff. I found a big blue messenger bag I use to have wanting to give it to salvation army. I checked the pockets and pulled out a bottle of blue nailpolish dripping in my hand. When I cleaned up the guy, my sister and I went into the other bedroom, but before we went in, the guy told us that we were cursed because of the spirits in the basement and that's why only one room was open to visit. We stayed in the other room because we were contaminated. I figured out that if we opened the window, we would get rid of the spirits in the room and the ones that attached themselves on us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates