Monday, August 30, 2010

I was with my cousins and Li, my eldest cousins' exchange student. We started at my Aunt Boots' house where there was a tunnel where people could crawl in and gget to different rooms, but mostly the kids went in. I saw Li and I dragged him with me as if he were my friend, though he didn't really talk much. We went inside and when we went outside the tunnels, we were at the Waterloo university Student Life Center. We went around a bit, then I got a note that my dad was doing something to the tunnels. We hurried back and I tried to get through the enterance tunnel but it was a tighter squeeze than it was before. I yelled to my dad inside, telling him I can't get in because it was too squishy. I squeezed in enough to see my dad and tell him. I also saw Eric from high school in the tunnel towards the exit. I climbed out and saw he was displeased and angry that Li was there. I don't remember what happened after that. My cousins and I were running around the school trying to find Li. There was also a scene at a bar and I saw Paulie there, but I don't remember anything else except we were leaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates