Saturday, August 28, 2010

I had a few dreams but I don't remember much of them.

I was with my old high school friends, but I don't remember much of what happened.

I was with my family to watch this play in a velvety, highly raised stage. It was dark and everything but the stage was maroon. The preformers were like acrobats. The people in the row in front of us were preformers and I didn't notice until the actors on stage came close to us. They helped them keep their balance.

I was with an older man, travelling and escaping from people who wanted to kill us. There were two younger girls with me, both in historical clothes like I was. When we had to escape, we went into a helicopter that was smooth and looked like a car from inside. I remember most that we stopped at a gas station and the man (who was a mix of John Winchester from Supernatural and Leroy Jethro Gibbs from
NCIS) left the vehicle to sit far from the vehicle and think. The built-in phone in the car rang and I answered it. They were looking for the man with us. It was the Avatar (from the Last Airbender, but he wasn't Aang) who was our friend at one point. I tried speaking some sense into him to let us go, but he refused. John saw that I was on the phone and he came and held his hand out for me to give it to him, so I did. The conversation didn't go well for him either. We flew out of the country and somewhere in Asia. He said we'd all have to pose father and daughters as a cover if anyone asked. I hugged the younger girl through the trips. After a while, the girls and I craved some things. The youngest craved toys, the middle craved sweet foods, and I craved someone to love. "Papa" was not pleased with us. He was telling us we were going to lay low in Malaysia for a little bit, but before we left the small town in North America where we went hiking in the forest it had, he got the two other girls what they wanted. It was kind of difficult for me to tell him what I wanted. We kept flying back and forth all over the world to keep from being tracked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates