Friday, August 27, 2010

I don't remember much of my dream but one part. I was in a van that my cousin David was driving. Beside him was another male cousin of mine. We were on a sort of family trip except tory we were just having fun. I was sitting in the back seat with Paulie, Ada and another Oisin who doesn't live in our country. We stopped at a dock, trying to get to a ferry for the van. We couldn't see how to get on the ferry but we were trying here. My cousin started driving into the water slowly and I was freaking out along with my cousins. He stopped a little into the water because he wasn't sure how far in to go. While driving, I said, "I don't know how to swim Kuya!" We felt the van rock and everyone in the front scrambled to the back. It felt like we were on a cliff. We all got out to see if that was where we were suppose to be. I was the last to get out do I saw a silver film camera and I took it with me. It belonged to my cousin not from the country. We looked at the front of the van to see we were about to drive down a few flights of stairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates