Monday, August 16, 2010

I had two NCIS dreams. In the first, I was at Jimmy Palmer's house where I had dinner and slept over. My sister was there, as well as two of my cousins and some of the children at church.It was night and we were watching television when many large ants appeared around the house.

I was walking the deck of a cruise ship when I ran into Ziva David. We walked around in the sun talking and looking for Tony Dinozzo. It was possible that we were going to meet up with him for lunch, since Ziva and I stopped at a table on the second floor of the deck, where Tony found us. As we were walking there, I asked Ziva where was she when their coworker, Tim McGee, was doing (something for undercover or stakeout work), but I don't remember her response. When we saw Tony, I was really happy. These two were like older siblings to me. As Ziva and Tony conversed, I was wondering whether I should jump on him for a piggyback ride, but then I thought oh how weird he'd look with a grown woman on his back. I wanted a hug, but using him as a playground felt like more fun. On this day, Ziva wore a maroon long-sleeved shirt and carried a black, small backpack over her right shoulder.Tony wore black sunglasses and a baby blue, collared, short-sleeved shirt. The table was white or had a white table cloth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates