Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I woke up and was at another house. My sister and I slept over. I found her sitting around the breakfast table with my cousin Penguin and two younger kids. One of them was on my computer playing a spelling game with everyone else. I can't remember much after I closed the two programs it was running simultaneously. I was with Shortbread and two other girls at the front of the house. We started walking to get some ice cream and stopped outside a store. The two other girls left saying they'd be back. Shortbread and I waited and the street became a white room with white couches. We were sitting on the couches and Cookie's mom appeared and sat on the floor beside me as she looked through some books. We waited and Cookie and some of our high school friends came in. Cookie was with another girl, holding her hand to drag her places, and he didn't first greet me hello. I was upset and jealous, so I left the room. Cookie's mom knew I was upset and told Shortbread who was clueless. I don't think we broke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates