Thursday, July 1, 2010

I had many dreams that continued and linked together. At Cookie's house, I made two cakes: one was colourful reds, white and yellow; the other was just a giant cookie. I was preparing these two because I was going away to sleep over in a different city with Cookie, Shortbread and Wafer. Shortbread and Wafer were with me when I made the cakes. The colourful cake had a hole filled with liquid on the top so I drank it up, finding it formed the shape of a heart. I finished the cakes and put them into plastic cake containers just as Cookie and his family came home. I cleaned up the mess I made and found the cakes have been moved. Cookie stored them away when I asked if he saw them. As he took them down, I told him that one was to be his only, so he chose the cookie.

We arrived at the house. I don't remember much of what happened.

We got together for dinner with some of his friends. I took out the colourful cake and started slicing it, but I forgot to count how many people. I chopped ten pieces when I remembered, but they weren't equal in size and shaped funny.

I was packing up my clothes to go back and Cookie comes into the room with his oldest cousin. I don't remember what happens after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates