Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I remember three little dreams I had, but I don't remember what order they were in.

In one dream, I was running around the house looking for bananas. My sister was in the washroom and I wanted the biggest, ripe banana for myself. In my mom's room, I saw a banana and ate it.

In another dream, I was with a family on an icy surface. The family consisted of a dad, mom and son. The family wasn't human and they had slate skin; they looked like they could be walruses. The son and I has a relationship that the parents knew, and the mother opposed to. The dad fell in love with me. It was time for bed and I was placed in between the dad and son. I snuggled beside the son, paralleling my hips to his so I could cuddle up and not be cold. I later had a talk with the son, telling him his father had a thing for me.

In the last dream, I went to the washroom with my cellphone. My phone was receiving strange messages without information on who they were from. I was terrified. I could see a tall, African American man come to our door with his tall, Caucasian friend, laughing. My mom told me to stay in the washroom while my dad went to open the door. they were looking for me and I had no clue who they were. We had a tiny dog who I watched to see if she was growling, but I couldn't tell. She ran out the door with something in her mouth and my dad chased after her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates