Thursday, July 22, 2010

In my first dream, I was alone at my high school because Shortbread couldn't be with me. There was Wafer's boyfriend and I wanted to join them but I didn't fit in. I was waiting to be invited. I started losing my sanity by talking and bawling to myself. We were at a field trip at my old high school. Shortbread finally came and I went with her, feeling better. We got together on the school bus.

I had another dream where I was in a mission. I don't remember anything except I wanted to go to the bathroom at my high school. I ran past the teacher on duty in the hall and went up the stairs to the bathroom. Another memory was being downstairs in the same hallway but the people I was with were arguing about the Camellia plant beside the girl's washroom. The Fuchsia flowers have evolved, but when I looked closer, there were still some of the original flowers there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates