Thursday, July 29, 2010

I had a dream where I was suppose to meet Cookie at anime club. My mom was suppose to drive me but she didn't because she took forever getting ready and I was waiting for her. It was eleven o'clock when I went to find her on the couch watching movies in Tagalog. I felt guilty since I stood Cookie up.

I was at the club surprised to see people still there after eleven. I sat at the backrow with my laptop. I looked at Zim's laptop seeing him play an MMORPG that didn't look like Lineage II but was. He was playing a female character. Shortbread and I hovered over him for a while, watching and talking about the game. Amaretti had a stuffed animal with him with the mouth as thread coming off. I volunteered to fix it but found I couldn't find thread. I was trying pieces of my hair, then I pulled hair off a wig, which I felt emphatic pain. It was multicoloured and I got tired of arranging and sorting them. I gave up and got up finding everyone asleep. I went to my mom's room to get the black embroidery thread and sat back down with everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates