Friday, July 2, 2010

In my first dream, there was a puppy that was white toy poodle breed. I was playing with it. It was as hyper as Bonk's dog is. I picked it up and hugged it, its head on my right shoulder. As it struggled, I tried to scratch the back of its head and under its ears like I do with Misty, but (since I bite my nails) my nails got caught in its tangly hair and it bit my whole fist. I felt the pain and yelled "dad!" (I was talking in my sleep again).

In my second dream, I was in Walmart, browsing until my class was about to start. I went into a small room that looked like a study room from school inside the store. I don't remember much of what happened but class was over and I wandered around the store. As I was looking around, I remembered I forgot my backpack with my laptop inside the classroom. I ran back to find my friend Kitty was there with my bag. I took my laptop out and saw there were four, rectangular buttons on the hinge. I pressed the first one, which showed the name of the song (from an old mp3 CD I made). It played "Anata to Ireba" from Card Captor Sakura. I pressed it again and it played "Take off to the Sky" from the Gundam Wing Character Image Song collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates