Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I had a fashion or sewing class. My printmaking professor was teaching this class of twenty or less students. I designed and sewed dresses I enjoyed. Sitting not far to my right were two blond twin girls. One day there was a party and I spent the time drawing dresses. The next day came class and I finished a dress an showed it to my teacher. She was surprised and said it looked like a dress someone wore at the party yesterday. She showed it to a teacher who came to visit our class. The next day we were working in someone's basement. I sat on the bed and worked. Cookie sat beside me. Another teacher came in and either said that the class or our working room was cancelled for the rest of the year. I packed up my things and Cookie helped me. He left and I started walking to my dorm/home. I reached a field of people playing soccer and the twins were coming up behind me. I ran and reached the hall of my house (they lived in the same floor) there was chocolate being made on a wall of the hall and I ran past it all into the safety of my house. There was a spoon of melted chocolate I saw in the hallway that I wanted to fling at them, but I didn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates