Monday, June 28, 2010

I can't recall why these spiders were familiar or how they got into my house again, but I was in a lot of fear and panic. Lex (a friend I've made when I played Lineage II), to try and capture them all with the help of my knowledge from the previous spider outbreak. I remember two spider sizes specifically: one was huge and fat with a black stripe vertical along his back which divided a red colour from a blue and this spider loved hot places; the other was about an inch long with a brown-black body.

I was with Cookie and one of our friends, but I can't remember who they were. We kept running away and being chased. One moment I specifically remember was running away from a little Indian woman who was fast at running. We ran from her house but as soon as we reach the city streets, she almost seemed to know us as an acquaintance - she crossed the street with us and we went into a little restaurant with Asian food. We were seated and the Asian waiter asked what would I want to drink. I asked for his suggestions, so he told me numbers. "Four-oh-one," I chose. I took a seat, taking care of my white skirt. The child sitting alone in the table behind me said something like he tried the drink but didn't like the ketchup in it. I was afraid to try it when it comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates