Saturday, September 5, 2009

There were to girls, one pretty, the other wasn't. They picked on me during art classes in university. My teacher was nice, but she didn't do anything about the bullying. I was in class one time at night. The class was drawing on bleecher things. Konny was sitting a few was up and Hent was beside me. The teacher was giving out cookies. I noticed the moon was closer than usual to us, and when I turned away and looked back at it, it was gigantic, as if it would crash on us. I was terrified and I yelled to the class to look. The moon disappeared a few moments and someone yelled it was an eclipse. I looked back up and the moon was moving away. There were two girls being mean to me. They picked on me in a way I can't remember, so I shoved them. The teacher called me and I thought I was in trouble. I turned to her and she asked if I wanted juice but I told her I has some. The pretty girl went to my books before leaving and spat in it. When she an her friend walked away, I went after her. They were now the bullied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates