Friday, September 18, 2009

It was after classes. We seemed a little bit older, but we still looked the same. I was with Konny, Keith, Kitty and possibly Hent or Nakita. It was dark outside and we stood in a garage or something. Konny had a truck and he asked everyone when their bithday was. He had started driving the truck when people answered him, and he drive out it a little when he talked to me. I told him I wouldn't tell, and guessed he was an Octorber born-- Something about a pendant he had or so gave me the idea. (He's really born in May). I guessed too correctly. He was getting everyone a gemstone thing, maybe a ring. He drove out and drove into my garage while it was still dark. He pulled in, stopped the vehicle and was getting angry that I guessed right. He was turning into my older cousin My dad was in the garage waiting for Konny/my cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates