Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I was at the beach with Axel, or another guy I met that seemed like him. I'm sure it was another guy. We walked along the shore and talked about things like how we met. He belonged to another group, but he and I spent some time alone. We met by a mistake-- That's all I can remember. The hotel rooms were like on a cruise. Everyone had their own private bedrooms shared with a friend, and then everything else was public. We split ways after a while, and while going to the bathrooms, I ran into Samuel Milby from the movie, "And I Love You So". He seemed to recognize me since we met at the movie theatre that my family and I watched it in (Note: not a real memory). I asked if he could come with me so I could take his picture for my mom who loved the movie. He followed me to my room which wasn't far from the bathrooms. When I went in, a mom and her child came in too. Her child needed something, so I let them in and grabbed my camera case. When I went to Milby, who was waiting outside my door, I reached in for my camera and it wasn't there. I asked him to wait a little longer and I went back in my room to go find it quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates