Sunday, September 13, 2009

I was at Cookie's house and there were birds that were in a cage. I stayed in a guest room by the beach. The birds were yellow and green... Are they cockatils? They were wiggling their way out of the cage. The cage was a wire cage with large spacing. The birds were strong enough to bend the wires or snap it with their beaks. Under the cage was a puddle of liquid that I assumed was their urine. When they escaped, I chased them around the room. I reached up and one landed on my finger. I was afraid I'd get bitten by it, but I still reached out and caught another. I put two into a paper bag and ties it. The birds were eating through the paper so I whacked it, and the birds seemed unconscious and bleeding from their heads. I rushed out to ask Cookie's parents for a cage for the birds. Cookie's mom told me to talk to her husband, and he said that there should be one outside on the sand. I took it and went back. On the way, I saw Cookie's sister and her boyfriend in another room. They asked what the cage was for. I got back into the room, and the birds were still flying around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates